Its simple to make homemade mango juice recipe. It is made in blender only, a must try easy drink during the summer season.
- 1 large Mango peeled, cut into big chunks
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Chilled Water
- few Ice cubes optional
Making mango juice recipe:
- Wash, peel and chop the mango. Take mango and sugar into a blender.
- Grind into a smooth puree.
- Then add water and blend it again.
- Strain the juice and dispose of the fibrous pulp if any. This step is optional you can do if you want.
- Keep refrigerated, chilled till serving.
Please follow and like us: